Gala 2020 – CANCELED
Dearest Friends and Supporters,
As you all know, the work we do here at Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County is crucial to many children and families in our community. As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread throughout Collin County, we remain mission-focused and will continue to offer services to those affected by child abuse. The health and safety of our community is of utmost importance to us.
That being said, following the latest restrictions and guidelines on social distancing, and for the safety of the entire community, we have made the difficult, but necessary decision to cancel Gala 2020, “A Kaleidoscope of Color” which was to be held on April 4th at the Star in Frisco. We are working diligently on plans to make this a virtual event. The funds raised at our annual Gala are critical to our mission of providing safety, healing, and justice to those impacted by child abuse in our community. It is due in part to this annual event, and donors like you that we are able to offer services to 100 percent of those who need them. Please stay tuned for more information as we make plans for Gala 2020, “A Kaleidoscope of Color” to become an online event – date yet to be determined.
We understand that this global pandemic is an unprecedented situation, and many are struggling. Thank you for your continued support and understanding. Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County remains committed to providing services in a safe and secure environment. Please know that our supporters, staff, partners, volunteers, and our clients are always at the heart of our decisions and we are managing this situation with them and our entire community in mind.
Lynne McLean, CEO
Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County
LEXUS RAFFLE 2020
This year’s Gala will mark the 10th Anniversary of the Lexus Car Raffle, proudly presented by DFW Lexus Dealers. Because of their generosity over the past ten years, the Lexus Car Raffle has generated over 1 Million dollars for the children of Collin County!
Only 2,500 raffle tickets will be sold increasing your chances of winning.
Don’t miss this chance to win a Lexus…and provide help and hope to children victimized by abuse. Each ticket is $50.
To purchase tickets, please contact Kara Shrum, Corporate Relations Manager at 972.633.6614 or email@example.com
*Grand Prize is a 2020 Lexus RX
*Due to COVID-19 the raffle drawing date has changed – DATE TO BE DETERMINED
*All ticket purchasers will be notified as soon as the drawing date is determined.
*100% of proceeds go directly to support the programs and mission of the Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County.
For the purpose of determining your personal federal income tax, the cost of a raffle ticket is not deductible as a charitable contribution*
CACCC VEHICLE RAFFLE OFFICIAL RULES
Odds of Winning: 1 in 2,500. Need not be present to win. Please make checks payable to: Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County or CACCC.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entrants in the CACCC Vehicle Raffle (the “Contest”) must be legal U.S. residents who are at least 18 years of age on or before April 4, 2020, and who are licensed drivers possessing a valid driver’s license. The Contest is void outside of the U.S. and where prohibited or restricted by law.
- SPONSOR: Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County (CACCC), 2205 Los Rios Blvd., Plano, TX 75074 (hereinafter referred to as “Sponsor”). Employees of Sponsor, Toyota Motor Sales and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion, and fulfillment and/or judging agencies (hereinafter, “Related Entities”) and their spouses are not eligible. The Contest shall be subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- WINNER SELECTION: The winner will be chosen at random from all Entries in accordance with these rules. The winner selection will be made by a designated representative of Sponsor.
- ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: The Grand Prize consists of one (1) well-equipped 2020 Lexus RX provided to one (1) Grand Prize Winner. Grand Prize Winner will be fully responsible for all applicable taxes, tag, title, insurance, registration, transport and delivery of vehicle. Grand Prize Winner has opportunity to upgrade vehicle package and select color of vehicle at sole cost of Grand Prize Winner and subject to availability. Value of vehicle is not redeemable for cash or applied to another make of vehicle. Value of vehicle may be applied to another Lexus model. Grand Prize is non-transferable.
- CLAIMING PRIZES/RELEASES: Potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to complete, execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release and any other required documents within fourteen (14) days of receipt. Potential Grand Prize Winner will not be Grand Prize Winner until he/she signs and returns the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release and any other required documents and these documents have been formally verified. If Grand Prize Winner fails to comply with the Official Rules and/or to submit required documentation within the designated period, the Grand Prize will be awarded to another Entrant chosen at random by Sponsor. Grand Prize Winner must accept delivery of Grand Prize at a Dallas-Fort Worth area Lexus dealer to be designated by Sponsor.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INDEMNITY AND RELEASE: The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By entering this Contest, each and every entrant and the Grand Prize Winner: (1) agrees to indemnify, release and hold harmless the Sponsor and the Related Parties from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest; (2) agrees to be fully and completely bound by these Official Rules; (3) agrees to indemnify, release and hold harmless Sponsor and the Related Entities from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death arising out of participating in this Contest, or the delivery, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement and/or any other intellectual property right; and, (4) consents to the use of his/her name, submitted entry (including but not limited to statements and/or jingles), photograph, likeness statements, testimonials and/or text for advertising, promotional or any other purposes in any medium throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation or consent unless prohibited by law. Eligibility, age and claims made by Grand Prize Winner are all subject to verification. Sponsor and Related Entities are not responsible for fraudulent calls or emails sent to Entrants not authorized by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who: (1) tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (2) violates these Official Rules; (3) acts in either an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or, (4) acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Each entrant and the Grand Prize Winner acknowledge that the Sponsor and Related Entities have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Grand Prize.
- NAME OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER: To obtain the name of the Grand Prize Winner, (available after drawing date – DATE YET TO BE DETERMINED) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: CACCC Vehicle Raffle, Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County, 2205 Los Rios Blvd., Plano, TX 75074. All requests must be received by June 1, 2020.
- The purchase of a CACCC Vehicle Raffle ticket is NOT tax deductible.
Exclusive Automotive Partner
Cindy & Tom Heckard | Carolyn & Mark Speese
Cathy & Richard Riccardi
Estell & Pope Families | Texas Instruments
DADS Advisory Fund | Advocare
Quest Capital Management, Inc. | Ryno Payments | Liz & Randy Sweney | Winzer
Loretta & Jim Middlebrook | Insight Wealth Partners | Developing Solutions
DKBinnovative | Emerson | Legacy Dermatology | Medical City Plano | Regions Bank
Charity Recycling Partners | Sandy Nachman | Peak Roofing and Construction
First Capital Bank of Texas
EY | Baylor Frisco | Baylor McKinney | Junior League of Collin County
Kelly & Steve Lilley | Susan & Jon Shapiro | Children’s Health | Megan & Brian Angle
NTT Data | Sandy & Chris Haire | Marsha Clark & Associates | Mission Advancement
Jane & Jim Donovan | The Christie Cannon Team – KW | Claudine & Ed Record
Krista & Cal Parsons | Joa & John Muns | Bell & Valente Wealth Services | Barbara & Stan Lotridge
Paula & Lance Leslie | Verus Wealth Advisors | Capital Advisors | Unicom Engineering
District Attorney Greg Willis | PGT | Dr. Martha Grimm & John Seiver
Texas Health Hospital Frisco | Mark A. Patterson Family