Volunteers are an essential part of Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County. We are incredibly grateful for the numerous hours spent by our volunteers; their organization and maintenance of the Center, event coordination, and client care enables us to provide services for our clients year-round. Volunteer Requirements:
- Minimum age to volunteer is 18 years old
- All volunteers must receive comprehensive training
- An interview
- Must pass a criminal and Family And Protective Services background check
VOLUNTEER PROJECT IDEAS
- Storage organization and shelf building
- Planting small plants and flowers
- Landscaping – trim hedges, pull weeds
- Donate/install decomposed granite
- Painting – interior/exterior
- Washing windows
- Parking lot striping
- Window tinting
- Tile grouting
*For groups of 25 or more, the Center will coordinate and schedule a volunteer day.
**Smaller groups or individuals interested in volunteering, stay tuned for more information on our bi-annual Volunteer Days.
EAGLE SCOUT & GOLD AWARD PROJECTS
- For ideas and coordination for an Eagle Scout or Gold Award Project, please contact Director of Facilities and Operations, Belinda Ressler, at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in becomming a child care volunteer, please contact Cheryl Adams at email@example.com
PUPPETEER WITH THE KIDS COUNT PLAYERS
Interested in giving back to the children of Collin County in a meaningful way? Become a part of The Kids Count Players! They are a volunteer puppet troop and a project of Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County. These dynamic volunteers perform for kindergarten through second-grade students, educating them about personal safety, boundaries, private touches, and the difference between surprises and secrets. The program provides children with critical information to help them stay safe from abuse. To learn more about volunteering as a Player or to preview a show, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no opportunities available at this time.
Completed applications may be returned via mail, fax, e-mail, or dropped off with CACCC receptionist.
Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County
Attn: Corporate Relations Manager, Kara Shrum
2205 Los Rios Blvd. Plano, Texas 75074
For questions, please feel free to contact:
Kara Shrum, Corporate Relations Manager
Fax: 972.516.5754 | Office: 972.633.6614 | Email: email@example.com