JOIN PARTNERS IN PROTECTION
The benefits of becoming a Partner:
- Access to training
- Annual Partners seal to add to your website
- Tools for policies, procedures, and prevention
- Bi-monthly bulletins from the Center
- Having Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County as a resource
The cost to become a Partner:
Steps to becoming a Partner in Protection:
- Complete application form and waiver. Submit completed paperwork to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide acknowledgement of completed background checks for all staff and for all volunteers that interact with children and youth.
- Complete annual training in preventing, recognizing, and reporting child abuse for all staff and volunteers that interact with children and youth.
- Complete, distribute, and prominently display a youth protection policy for your organization.
- Establish safety and crisis response protocols as outlined in the youth protection policy and described below.
If you suspect that a child is at risk of abuse, Texas law requires that you call the Texas child abuse hotline at 1.800.252.5400. If a child is in immediate danger, call 9-1-1.