Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County (CACCC) values the trust of its donors and adheres to the highest standards in gathering, using and safeguarding customer information. CACCC does not sell or exchange personally identifiable information about its users.
- If you provide an email address when you visit our site, we may enter such information into our database to keep you updated on how your charitable gift is working and provide information about activities of the Center. If you wish to unsubscribe from these mailings, instructions for how to unsubscribe will be provided at the bottom of each message. All requests for removal will be honored, and your e-mail address will be removed from our mailing list. You may also notify us of your desire to opt-out by emailing email@example.com.
- Donor names may be featured in recognition lists with other donors at their associated giving level in CACCC publications such as the website or annual report. Upon making a donation to CACCC, the donor will be responsible for communicating to the CACCC their anonymity preference, thus determining their preference to be featured in such publications.
- We will collect payment information, billing address, and other information necessary to process a donation or event registration.
- If necessary, we will use your information to comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of the law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights, or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others.
- To protect you, we may verify with third parties the information collected in the course of processing a gift, event registration or other donation. If you use a credit card, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address match the information that you supplied to us, and that the card being used has not been reported lost or stolen.
- CACCC may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to CACCC, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.