Child Abuse Prevention Month
April is National Child Abuse Awareness Month. We need your help to spread awareness about the ever-present reality of child abuse. While we know that nothing will change just because people know abuse exists, we know that nothing will change until they do.
Wear blue throughout April, especially on:
- Texas Go Blue Day on April 7th
- Post a photo on social media of you, your staff, your family, or your friends as you go blue to help spread awareness. Tag the Center for a chance to win our Go Blue competition. Social media recognition will be given for: Most Creative, Best Selfie, Largest Group
- Go Blue Competition Flyer
- Blue Sunday on April 30th
Spread our message and slogan.
: Last year, nearly 1,200 children were confirmed victims of abuse or neglect in Collin County. It's up to us to know the signs of abuse, to report it, and to protect our communities children.
I Stand Up For Children
- Help spread the word about the issue. Let people know our message.
- Request a training for your business, youth serving organization, daycare, school, or church.
- Like and share our social media posts.
SavePost this flyer
- Ask others to participate in Go Blue Day.
- Ask your faith community to participate in Blue Sunday and to consider becoming a Partner in Protection.
to get others involved in raising awareness this month.