Volunteers are an essential part of Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County. We are incredibly grateful for the numerous hours spent by our volunteers; their organization and maintenance of the Center, event coordination, and client care enables us to provide services for our clients year-round. Volunteer Requirements:
- Minimum age to volunteer is 18 years old
- All volunteers must receive comprehensive training
- An interview
- Must pass a criminal and Family And Protective Services background check
VOLUNTEER PROJECT IDEAS
- Storage organization and shelf building
- Planting small plants and flowers
- Landscaping – trim hedges, pull weeds
- Donate/install decomposed granite
- Painting – interior/exterior
- Washing windows
- Parking lot striping
- Window tinting
- Tile grouting
*For groups of 25 or more, the Center will coordinate and schedule a volunteer day.
**Smaller groups or individuals interested in volunteering, stay tuned for more information on our bi-annual Volunteer Days.
EAGLE SCOUT & GOLD AWARD PROJECTS
- For ideas and coordination for an Eagle Scout or Gold Award Project, please contact Director of Facilities and Operations, Belinda Ressler, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not have any available volunteer opportunities at this time.